USA & Canada (866) 727-8376 International +1 (949) 261-1920
PEM010 60 GHz WR-15 Waveguide Tx Module
- Signal transmission in the Global unlicensed frequency spectrum from 57.0 to 64.8 GHz
- Integrated Synthesizer and Power Amplifier generates output P1dB up to +12 dBm
- Development for IEEE 802.11ad and 802.11aj WiFi protocols for wireless multi-gigabit high-speed networking
- Operates up to 1.8 GHz Modulation Bandwidth
- I/Q analog baseband SAMTEC connector interface
- WR-15 UG-385/U Waveguide flange supports available gain horn antennas for extended range
In Stock and Ready for Same-Day Shipping!
The PEM010 is a highly integrated millimeter wave transmitter that covers the 60 GHz global unlicensed spectrum allocations packaged in a standard waveguide module. Transmitter architecture is a double conversion, sliding IF with wide bandwidth capability through the up-conversion chain from baseband to carrier. The I/Q interface accepts analog baseband signals which provides for flexibility in design and applications. The baseband input optionally supports FSK/MSK modulation for non-coherent applications. The transmitter incorporates a complete waveguide interface with low-loss transition between the chip and the WR15 waveguide port. The integrated package is small and lightweight, with a simple to use multi-pin ST4 connector for power, reference clock, digital control port and baseband signals. Either of two reference clocks can be used for setting 540 MHz or 500 MHz channel spacing.
60 GHz WR-15 Waveguide
For a complete list of Pasternack's products please click here
© Pasternack Enterprises, Inc. 1999-2014
Toll-free: 866-PASTERNACK (866-727-8376)