USA & Canada +1 (866) 727-8376 International +1 (949) 261-1920
USA & Canada (866) 727-8376 International +1 (949) 261-1920
Official Rules for the Pasternack “Win a Drone at IMS Booth #1273 Contest”
The intent of this contest is to encourage participants of the 2019 International Microwave Symposium to visit booth #1273 to learn more about Pasternack. Visitors will be offered the opportunity to guess the number of RF and Microwave parts contained in a clear acrylic tube displayed at booth. The closest guess to the actual number of parts wins a Mavic Pro Platinum Aerial Drone.
To enter the contest, you must agree to these Official Rules. You agree that submission of an entry in the contest constitutes agreement to these Rules. You may not submit an entry to the contest and are not eligible to receive the prizes described in the Rules, unless you agree to these Official Rules. These Official Rules form a binding legal agreement between you and Pasternack.
Visit http://www.pasternack.com/pages/RF-Microwave-and-Millimeter-Wave-Products/ims-2019-official-contest-rules.html to view the official rules.
No purchase or payment is necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not increase the chance of winning. By entering, entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. The Contest starts at 9:30 AM Eastern Time, June 4, 2019, and ends at 11:00 AM Eastern Time, June 6, 2019. All eligible entries must be received by 11:00 AM Eastern Time, June 6, 2019.
Who Can Enter
- The Contest is intended for attendees of the 2019 International Microwave Symposium held at the Boston Convention Center located at 415 Summer St, Boston, MA 02210. To be eligible to participate in the contest, entrants must be age 18 or older and enter in person at the Pasternack IMS 2018 booth (#1273). A maximum of one entry per person is allowed.
- By entering this contest, you give Pasternack implied permission to use your contact information for purposes of future marketing and advertising campaigns, unrelated to this contest. Contestants may opt-out at any time.
- Employees of Pasternack and their subsidiaries and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate family members are ineligible. Sponsor’s agents and/or independent contractors and their immediate family members are also ineligible. The term “immediate family member” includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
How to Enter
- Qualified entrants must Visit the Pasternack IMS 2019 booth.
- Provide the contact information to include legal name, professional title, employer name, current mailing address, phone number and email address.
- Provide, in writing, your guess as to how many parts/pieces are inside the displayed acrylic case.
- The winner is defined as the contestant who guesses closest to the actual number of RF parts contained in the podium on the trade show floor.
- The winner will be determined at approximately 11:00am Eastern Time on June 6, 2019.
- One (1) Entrant Prize Winner will be chosen. The Prize Winner will receive a Mavic Pro Platinum Aerial Drone.
- If two or more guesses are equally closest to the actual number of parts, Pasternack will determine the sole winner by drawing names from a bowl containing the names of all closest guess entrants.
- No substitutions for the prize will be allowed. Void where restricted or prohibited.
- Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received
- Winners are solely responsible for all taxes and/or fees that may be incurred
Winner Notification and Prize Delivery
- The winner will be notified by phone and/or email immediately after conclusion of the contest.
- The winner may claim the prize at Pasternack’s IMS 2019 booth (#1273) and must show picture identification to claim their prize. Pasternack reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
- If the prize is not claimed at the booth by 12pm on 6/6/19, the prize will be shipped directly to the address provided by the winner with their submission.
- By claiming a prize, the Grand Prize Winner authorizes the use, without additional compensation, of his or her name and/or likeness /photograph and municipality of residence for promotion and/or advertising purposes in any manner and in any medium Pasternack Enterprises deems appropriate.
- The prize is assumed to be complete and in working condition at the time of the conclusion of the contest. Pasternack makes no claims to the actual working order of the prize and is not responsible for any damage to the prize. Contestant accepts the prize in as-is condition. Pasternack is not responsible for any product warranties.
For a complete list of Pasternack's products please click here
© 2020 Infinite Electronics, Inc. Pasternack is a registered trademark of Infinite Electronics, Inc.
Toll-free: 866-PASTERNACK (866-727-8376)