- We Are Committed to Your Right to Privacy
Pasternack Enterprises is committed to protecting your privacy and implementing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience. Navigation of our site does not require you provide personal information. However, personal information may be required to provide requested services.
- What Information Does Pasternack Enterprises, Inc. Gather?
- Automatic Information: Each time you visit Pasternack's Web Site, our server automatically recognizes and logs the traffic flow to our Web Site. We collect click-stream data such as your IP address, referring URL, browser and platform, time of visit, pages visited and searches performed. No personal information or detail is obtained in this data interchange – a visitor's browser is not designed to provide this information. The data that is collected is used to help us improve the performance of our website and better serve our customers. We analyze this data to establish trends and help us improve your online experience.
- Information You Give Us: During a Web site visit, we may ask a customer for contact information (email address, telephone number, fax number and addresses for shipping/billing). This information is collected on a voluntary basis—and only with customer approval.
- Customer Account Information Once you make a purchase, request a catalog or other information from Pasternack, your name, shipping/mailing address, telephone number, email address and fax number are included in our customer file. This information may be used to improve the ease of doing business with us, such as in allowing us to email you a confirmation that your order has been processed, or allowing you to not have to enter information multiple times.
- Does Pasternack Share the Information it receives?
Pasternack will not share your personal information with any third party, and when you register with our website, you will have greater control over the use of your information. However, we will disclose your information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Obey orders of the law or comply with legal process served on Pasternack.
- Protect and defend the rights or property of Pasternack and its websites.
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect Pasternack's websites, its employees or the public. This information may also be used for other purposes as outlined below.
Pasternack may use your mailing address to send the Pasternack catalog to keep you updated on our most current products and services. We may also use your address to send you occasionally new product announcements and our customer satisfaction survey, to help us know how we can improve our services and performance.
You may elect to opt out of either of these uses of your mailing address by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 1-949-261-7451.
Postal addresses are never rented, sold or traded to third parties.
Email addresses may be used to communicate information of interest to you about Pasternack. This includes Order Shipment/Tracking Information, Obsolete or Clearance Item Bulletins, Service Change Information or other Pasternack promotional emails. You may elect to opt-out of any or all of these emails by sending us your request to opt out to email@example.com or via fax to 1-949-261-7451. Email addresses are never rented, sold or traded to third parties.
- How Secure is the Site?
Pasternack's site is equipped with Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL protocol is the industry-standard to enable encrypted, authenticated communications across the Internet. SSL uses public key encryption mechanisms, one of the strongest encryption methods available to protect data sent over the Internet. Customer information sent is not discernible to anyone except the recipient. Browsers that support the SSL encryption technology are called secure browsers. Online orders to Pasternack must be placed from a secure browser. Most Netscape Navigator (version 1.2 and later) and Microsoft Internet Explorer browsers (version 3.0 and later) are secure. Your browser will automatically enter the secure mode when you make purchases. If you do not have a secure browser and would like to place orders, please review our Terms & Conditions for alternative ordering methods. Pasternack is not liable or responsible for any loss or damage resulting from the use of a browser that is not secure.
- Is my credit card information safe?
Yes. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, the industry-standard Internet security protocol, to secure your credit card information. It encrypts all of your personal information, including credit card number, name, and address, so that it cannot be read as it's transferred over the Internet.
Do you store credit card numbers in your online database?
No. We do not store customer credit card numbers. To ensure the security of customer's credit card numbers, we request and use the number to complete each transaction and then delete the number from our database.
- License and Site Access
Pasternack Enterprises grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of Pasternack Enterprises Inc. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of Pasternack Enterprises Inc.
You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of www.pasternack.com so long as the link does not portray Pasternack Enterprises, our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any Pasternack Enterprises logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
- Copyright and Trademark Information
The site and the content within the site are the property of Pasternack Enterprises Inc. and are protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. The compilation, organization and display of the content as well as all software and inventions used on and in connection with this Site are the exclusive property of Pasternack Enterprises Inc. These materials may not be copied or redistributed for any purposes without prior written permission from Pasternack Enterprises. Copyright© 1999-2013© by Pasternack Enterprises Inc., PO Box 16759 IRVINE, CA 92623. All rights reserved.
Pasternack® and PE™ are registered trademarks of Pasternack Enterprises Inc. All other registered and / or unregistered trademarks displayed on this site constitute the intellectual property of their respective holders.